A cohort-based experience, this extensive and highly interactive program is designed to support top emerging talent in developing skills and awareness necessary on their journey to becoming leaders worth following.
All leaders in the cohort are from similar industries and stages in their leadership journey. The power of the shared experience helps support the development process and create meaningful and lasting impact.
WHY LEADERSHIP CIRCLE
The Leadership Circle concept provides unique access to industry leaders and expert content facilitation by Milestone Leadership’s senior staff and select partners in a small-group format over a 6-month time frame. Milestone Leadership’s facilitators and executive coaches use multiple interactions with the group and individuals to create an environment to deepen understanding of partnership, trust, vision that inspires confidence and a deepening connection among followers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Cohorts of less than 12 participants representing multiple (but similar) organizations and industries non-competitive companies will learn how to achieve the following:
- Grow strategic partnerships and build trust to deliver greater results
- Increase influence within internal organizations to gain visibility on a larger stage
- Effectively impact a cross-functional organization
- Manage stress to sustain high performance
- Effectively lead through change
- Build a diverse, local industry network
- Become a leader worth following
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Leadership Circle for Suppliers is an experience designed to support top emerging and cross-functional leaders at similar stages in their development in a similar industry. These individuals will receive:
- Enrollment in Milestone Leadership Intensive, our signature program focused on delivering growth in the area of emotional intelligence
- Individual development plan co-created with each participant’s manager
- Four one-hour executive coaching sessions
- Five half-day sessions in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Three-day offsite leadership intensive program
- Includes meals and materials
- Cohort support: Personalized assessments, including The Birkman method and 360 Feedback