This day-and-a-half session is designed to focus a senior team around the foundation of an organization. Facilitated workout results in complete statements of the organization’s mission, vision, and values. Team initiatives will accelerate and deepen the alignment of the team around these shared commitments.
- Discover current perceptions of the organization and explore industry best practices
- Create/validate mission, vision and values
- Develop a plan to communicate the mission, vision and values to the organization and its constituents
Over the course of a day-and-a-half, this session provides opportunity for senior leaders to establish how they will accomplish their three to five year vision through a decision-making process intended to focus the team’s energy. The guided workout narrows the focus of the work to be completed and keeps the group on track.
- Understand the current state through a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Identify strategic priorities and how those will be measured through Objectives, Goals, Strategies, and Measures
- Develop a plan to communicate the Objectives, Goals, Strategies, and Measures to the organization and its constituents
Level three of Strategic Planning includes a one-day action planning day, plus follow-up meetings and an executive review. This action is vitally important to the overall success of the strategic planning process.
- Create action plans and identify owners based upon strategic priorities
- Engage in a process of accountability and executive review
- Receive a complete strategic planning report